Classes: ANDJoin | ANDSplit | ActivityNode | Arc | BusinessProcessGraph | Connector | EventNode | Node | ORJoin | ORSplit | WorkNode | XORJoin | XORSplit
Properties: hasArc | hasCapability | hasCapability | hasConnector | hasIn | hasOut | hasWorkNode
– This node is an activity/function node
– Arcs define the causal or temporal relations between nodes.
This class describes a business process graph.
This is a particular type of node used for capturing routing information
– This class define events that may occur within a business process.
This class defines all types of nodes.
– This class denotes the active nodes of a business process graph: functions and events.
– this property identifies the set of connectors of a business process graph.
– This property identify the source of the directed arc.
– This property identify the destination of a directed arc.
– This property defines the set of active nodes that a business process graph has.
Powered by | Login