Classes: Callback | Micropost | Publisher | PublisherAccount | SemanticHub | Subscriber | SubscriberAccount | Topic
Properties: has_callback | has_hub | has_owner | has_subscriber
– This class represents the callback for the subscribers.
– Represent the microposts in the container
– Represents the account created by the Hub to the Publisher
– This class represents the semantic hub through which the communication is happening.
– This class represents the Subscriber of a topic
– Account created by the semantic hub for the Subscriber. Used to represent the subscription for the topics.
– This class represents the topic/Feed of the Publisher (Followee). It contains the microposts of the Publisher. Properties of this class include
– Expresses the relationship between the subscriber and the callback
– This property expresses the relationship between the topic and the hub.
– expresses the relationship between the topic and the publisher
– represents the relationship between the topic and the useraccount
Powered by | Login